Do you wonder what went wrong?
Stop struggling. Find out how to maintain and strengthen a long-term relationship
Discover what really makes a relationship work:
Time is probably not on your side: Unfortunately ignoring issues hoping that “things” will eventually get better rarely works. Repeating the same arguments in the same ways just brings the same unsatisfactory results. If you are encountering problems in your relationship it is best to deal with them now with the help of a professional. The longer you wait the harder the recovery is likely to be as you accumulate layers of pain and resentment.
RELATIONSHIPS AND MARRIAGE COUNSELLING
As a relationship counsellor I can help you:
- Find your voice in important relationships
- Reconnect or better connect away from destructive patterns
- Work on communication from a place of mutual respect
- Develop closeness and intimacy including sexuality
- Find the right balance between conflicting needs
- Support your relationship going through a crisis
- Re-establish trust from a safe place
- Have fun, Feel good… together
Keep in mind that you can still achieve great results even if your partner is not willing or ready to join you in the counselling process.
What happen when life doesn’t go according to plan? Some unexpected challenges may leave us bewildered, angry with lots of unanswered “why” questions –or simply deeply sad with a wretched sense of helplessness.
You may ask yourself what is troubling you the most right now and makes your life so difficult.
You may wonder if there is another way.
- At time your mind goes around and around without ever reaching resolution or relief.
- You feel isolated, confused and unsupported.
- You are overwhelmed by emotions at most inopportune times and totally numb at other times.
- You yearn for some kind of clarity.
Does any of the above sound familiar? If it does then I encourage you to keep on reading…
Feelings have a way of telling us that something is not right for us. They often indicate that it may well be time for reflection and change: If you are experiencing particularly high level of Stress, Anxiety, Sadness it may well be the right time for you to look for help. If Anger is more and more the way you tend to deal with situations it may well be the right time for you to look for help. If you recognize using addictive patterns to deal with the pain it may well be the right time for you to look for help.
People get much better results when they make use of professional services.
There is no need to struggle alone. There is help.
As your counsellor I will help you clarify issues, explore changes, develop self-awareness and work towards achieving positive outcomes in a sustainable way. I will help you identify your strengths, the resources you may have forgotten you had or didn’t even know you had. Together we will work out strategies to help you feel more in charge and more in control in sometimes very painful or confusing situations.
As a personal counsellor I can help you:
- Improve your sense of self
- Build up on assertiveness
- Address Perfectionism
- Use your anger more effectively
- Deal with Anxiety and Phobias
- Address some addictive patterns
- Manage life transitions
- Manage your emotions
- Gain a sense of fulfillment
I work in a holistic manner using proven counselling methods to best suit your needs. My own personal and professional development is important to me as they ensure that I provide you with the best services possible.
I am located in Sydney on the Northern Beaches.
I have over a decade experience.
I belong to recognized professional organizations.
Contact me today for a 10 minutes free consultation at 0402 122 563 by phone or text. Click here to send me an email. Or you can complete the contact form below. I will come back to you within 24h.